How to Sell Services Using WooCommerce
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to sell services using WooCommerce plugin.
Selling Services Using WooCommerce
- First, you need to add a virtual product. Log in to WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Products > Add New tab on the left.
- A product editing page will open. Here you can add the product title and description, assign it to one or several of the categories, etc.
- Let’s make the product virtual. Scroll the page down and locate Product data block. Here you need to check Virtual option on the right of the Product Data block where you can set the product type (set it to Simple product).
- If you want your visitors to be able to download the product, check Downloadable option.
- Don’t forget to disable Manage Stock option in the Inventory tab. Shipping is also not needed for this type of product.
- If you want the visitors to be able to book the classes, studio time, etc., use WooCommerce Booking extension. It will allow the customers to purchase the blocks of time.