Writing an article for Zemez
Want to share your best practices and insights with Zemez readers?
We’re always ready to accept the guest posts that are useful for our community, and will gladly welcome your post.
Leave a request to
become an author at Zemez
How you can submit a post?
Our team accepts publications that meet these requirements:
- The uniqueness of the content
- The post should be of value for our readers
- The materials shouldn’t be offensive in any way
- The text should be grammatically correct
- It should have a structure and illustrations
We will prefer to publish the topics related to WordPress, Gutenberg editor, or Elementor.
What content do we publish?
- Tutorials and guides - the materials that will help our readers better understand the basics of WordPress, new technologies.
- Case studies - you can write about the cases and add particular examples you have faced in your work while building a project for the client, etc.
- Unbiased reviews - we will accept a review if it’s unbiased in any way. Please, note that you cannot publish a review of a third-party product, especially if you’re in any way connected to the product.
We accept sponsored posts
If you want us to write a sponsored post for you, or you have a publication you want us to publish, please, make sure that it fits the audience and brings value to our readers.
For these purposes, please, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org