How to Delete Featured Image From Single Blog Post Page
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to delete featured image from single blog post page.
Removing Featured Image From Portfolio Page
- To delete featured images from single post you need to log in to your hosting server cPanel and navigate to File Manager.
- Locate wp-content/themes/theme_name/template-parts directory. Here you can find content-single.php file. Open it. If you’re using Monstroid2 template, you can find content-single.php file here: wp-content/themes/monstroid2/template-parts/post/single.
- Hit CTRL + Fhotkeys and input post-thumbnail in the search field.
- Remove the following lines of code. You can also comment them if you think that you’d need to add featured images again.
- Save the changes and refresh your website page in the browser window (hit CTRL + F5 hotkeys). As a result, now you don’t have any featured images on portfolio single page.