How to Configure Order Confirmation Emails
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to configure order confirmation emails for WooCommerce templates.
Configuring Order Confirmation Emails
- First, log in to WordPre
ss Dashboard. Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings tab in the left column of the Dashboard.
- Switch to Emails tab at the top of the page. Here select Processing Order email and click on Configure to the right of it.
- In the Enable/Disable block select Enable this email notification option to send it automatically.
- Here you can also change the email subject and heading. If you want to change the email template, click on Copy file to theme button and then View Template button.
- You’ll be able to make changes in the email template.
- When everything is ready, click on Save changes button.
This tutorial is based on Monstroid2 Multipurpose WordPress theme.