How to Add Footer Logo
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to add footer logo using WordPress Live Customizer and Footer settings.
Adding Custom Footer Logo
- First, log in to WordPress Dashboard (Administration panel). Here navigate to Appearance > Customize tab. Customizer page will open. From there you can edit your website’s appearance.
- You’ll see the options available for customization in the left column. Locate Footer tab. As a result, footer options will open.
- Navigate to Footer Styles tab and enable Show Footer Logo option.
- In Logo Upload block, click on Select image and choose the suitable logo image from Media Library. Otherwise, you can upload it from your hard drive.
- Now click on Save and Publish button to save the changes. As a result, you’ll have a custom logo in the footer area.