Here you can find the instructions on how to find out the template or theme version of your Magento store.
1. Navigate to your hosting server cPanel and open File Manager tool.
2. Go to your Magento root folder (you Magento store installation folder).
3. Open the app\design\frontend\TemplateMonster\themeXXX folder and find the composer.json file.
4. Open the composer.json with any available code editor.
You’ll see the next code:
5. The template/theme version is specified in the “version“: “2.1.3“, line. Accordingly, 2.1.3 is the template/theme version.