Here you can find the instructions on how to find out the Magento extension version.
1. Navigate to your hosting server cPanel and open File Manager tool.
2. Go to your Magento root folder (you Magento store installation folder).
3. Open the app\code\TemplateMonster\Your_Extension_Name\ folder and find the composer.json file.
4. Open the composer.json with any available code editor.
You’ll see the next code (we will find out the version of the Theme Options module, as an example):
5. The Magento extension version is specified in the “version”: “1.0.0”, line. Accordingly, 1.0.0 is the module version.