Skip to content
Here you can find the instructions on how to install sample static blocks manually.
- The source code for blocks is located under the “sources/demo/static_blocks” folder in the template package.
- Firstly, log into your Magento admin panel and navigate to the CMS > Static blocks section.
- Click on the Add New Block button.
- Then, go to the Template settings page on the template Live Demo.
- Copy Block Title and Identifier from the static block configuration table and paste it into the Block Title and Identifier options’ tex tfields.
- Open the “sources/demo/static_blocks” folder. Then copy the code from the appropriate .phtml file and paste it into the Content field.
- Click on the Save block button.
- Add all static blocks listed on Template settings page the same way.