Here you can find the instructions on how to install a template using fullpackage.
- Create the database and add it to your user with All Privileges chosen.
Remember the details because you will need them at the online installation Configuration step.
- Upload sample data dump.sql from sources/sample_data folder.
- Upload fullpacakage.zip from the template package, make sure to set 755 permission for the folders.
- Unzip (extract) the files from fullpacakage.zip using the Extract feature on your hosting cPanel by simply right clicking on the fullpacakage.zip:In case your cPanel doesn’t have this option, you can run the unzip.php to unzip it
- Type http://your_domain_name/root_to_Magento in your browser address bar and follow installation steps:
- Agree to the above terms and conditions and click on the Continue button.
- Set the site Localization, you can change it later.
- Specify database access details and proceed to the next step. Be sure to leave the prefix field empty.
- Set your admin account details and remember them.
- After clicking on the Continue button you will get the “You’re All Set!” message and you will be provided with the Encryption Key for the site. You also need to save it.
- To view the site, click on Go to Frontend. To go to the Magento admin panel, click on Go to Backend.