Uploading WordPress to Server Using GoDaddy cPanel
WordPress is a popular content management system, which allows to install your theme, customize it, and adjust it to your needs.
You need to upload WordPress using GoDaddy hosting server and install it before installing a template itself. Let’s learn how to upload WordPress to GoDaddy server.
- To upload WordPress, first, you’ll have to download it to your personal computer.
- Then unpack it with any archive manager, which supports the .zip format. It can be WinRar, WinZip or StuffIt Expander. Choose the one that is more convenient for you.
- Once the archive is unpacked, upload the files to the www or public_html directory.
- To upload files to the server you can use cPanel file mamager tool, or do it by the means of a FTP client.
How to upload WordPress using GoDaddy cPanel
- Log in to your hosting Control Panel (cPanel). Proceed to File Manager.
- Click on Upload button.
- Click on Choose File button and upload the necessary files.
- Unzip the files with the Extract button on your cPanel.
- Congratulations! Everything is done!