WordPress is a popular content management system, which allows to install your theme, customize it, and adjust it to your needs.
You need to upload WordPress using JustHost cPanel, and install it before installing a template itself. Let’s learn how to upload WordPress using JustHost server cPanel.
- To upload WordPress, first, you’ll have to download it to your personal computer.
- Unpack it with any archive manager, which supports the .zip format. It can be WinZip or Stuffit Expander. Choose the one that is more convenient for you.
- Once the archive is unpacked, upload the files to the www or public_html directory.
- To upload files to the server you can use cPanel File Manager tool, or do it by the means of FTP client.
How to upload WordPress using JustHost cPanel
- Log in to your hosting Control Panel (cPanel).
- Click on Upload button.
- Click on Choose File button and upload the necessary files.
- Unzip them with the Extract button on your cPanel.
- Congratulations! Everything is done.