Power Builder Bar Counters Module Advanced Settings
Sometimes general settings of the module are not enough to adjust its appearance to the whole page’s style. That’s where advanced settings come in handy.
From this tutorial, you’ll learn about managing Bar Counters module advanced settings.
Bar Counters Module Advanced Settings
- Bar Top (Bottom) Padding — in these fields you can set the custom bar top and bottom paddings for the module.
- Border Radius — here you need to set the radius of the border for the module.
- Title Font — in this field select the preferable font from the dropdown list and choose the style for it.
- Title Font Size — here you can set the size of the font for module title.
- Text Color — here you need to define the color of the title text.
- Letter Spacing — choose the value for the title letter spacing you need to use.
- Line Height — here you can set the height of the title text lines.
- Percent Font — in this field you can choose the font to use it for displaying percents from the dropdown list.
- Font Size — in this block you can set the size of the font that displays percents.
- Text Color — choose the color for the percents text.
- Letter Spacing — here you need to define the amount of space between letters.
This tutorial is based on Bellaina Real Estate WordPress theme.