Kava Theme. How to Import Headers/Footers
From this tutorial you will learn how to import headers/footers saved in json format, and use them in your site.
- First, open a page you work on in Elementor and click Add Template button.
- Now, after clicking the button you will see Library page opened. Here you need select My Templates tab.
- Next, click on Import Template icon in the upper right corner.
- In the pop-up window you may choose either to drag and drop your json file (.zip template file) or click on Select File button.
- After you’ve selected the most suitable way, your header/footer will appear in the Library
That’s all! Now you can import your headers/ footers to your site!