Audio Power Builder Module
This module is helpful beyond measure when it comes to adding audio player and various audio files to your page. It showcases them accurately, and you can always edit your content, specifying such features as Artist’s name, Album name, Album Cover and many other design settings.
From this post you’ll learn how to add Power Builder Audio module and customize it to showcase audio files on your website’s page.
Power Builder Audio Module Settings
- To add audio to the Audio module click on Upload an audio file button in the Audio Module Settings window.
- You’ll be redirected to Media Library, where you can choose the file you want to add, or upload it from your hard drive. To do it click on Select Files button.
- You can define these features for your audio file.
- Title — here you can add a title for your audio.
- Artist name — add the name of an artist to be displayed in the module.
- Album name — here you can set a name for the whole audio album.
- Cover art image URL — insert the URL of the image to be displayed as the cover for an audio.
- Click on Save and Exit button to save all the changes for the module.
This tutorial is based on Fashion Blog WordPress theme.