How to Wrap Text Around Images
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to wrap text around images and change images alignment.
Changing Image Alignment
- First, log in to WordPress Dashboard (Administration panel). From here you need to navigate to Posts tab. Click on any post you want to edit.
- Let’s presume that you have an image and a text passage in the post content area. Now we need to wrap the text around the image. To do it left-click on the image.
- You’ll see the toolbar with different options at the top of the image. Click on Edit icon to open image editor window.
- You can see the alignment options on the left. Select how you want to align the image. (In our example we use “Left” to align the image to the left). Then click on Update to save the changes.
- Now you know how to wrap the text around images.
This tutorial is based on Restaurant WordPress theme.