How to Unzip Files on Server Using Unzipper.php Script
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to unzip files on your server using unzipper.php script.
Unzipping Files on Server
- First, you need to download unzipper.php script to your hard drive.
Open your hosting server cPanel and navigate to the File Manager tool. Select Upload option in the top panel.
- You can also upload it using FTP client (e.g., FileZilla, Total Commander).
- Browse unzipper.php file and upload it to your server. You need to place it in the same directory where you have a ZIP archive.
- Open your browser window and access your website. Add unzipper.php at the end of the link (e.g., http://your-site.com/unzipper.php).
- Select the file to unzip in your browser window and use additional options to define, whether you want to delete the ZIP archive after extraction, or you want to keep it.
- Click Unzip button in order to extract the archived file.