How to Manage Product Reviews
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to manage product reviews for WooCommerce themes using WordPress Dashboard.
Managing Product Reviews
- First, you need to navigate to your website. Open one of the products and open Reviews tab in order to see the existing reviews. Here the customers can add their reviews and rate products.
- Let’s imagine that you need to edit or remove the review. In this case, you need to log in to WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Products > All Products.
- Click on one of the products and scroll the page down to see the reviews. If you don’t see this block, locate Screen options in the top right corner of the page and enable Reviews option.
- Hover on the review to see the available options. Here you can unapprove the review, reply to it, edit it, or move it to trash. You can also mark it as spam.
- To modify the review click on Edit option and make the changes in it. You can change the product rating and review content, the name of review author and his email.
- On the right, you can change the review status from pending to approved or mark it as spam.
- To save the changes click on Update button.
This tutorial is based on Furniture WordPress theme.