How to Change Lightbox Image. Cherry Services
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to change lightbox image in Cherry Services posts using WordPress Dashboard.
Changing Lightbox Image
- Let’s log in to WordPrАess Dashboard (Administration panel). Here you need to navigate to Services tab on the left of the Dashboard.
- Click on Edit option to start editing the existing Services post.
- You can see the Featured Image block on the right of the page. Click on Set Featured Image in this block.
- Now you need to upload a new image from your hard drive.
- After that switch to Media tab and use the dropdown menu at the top to show the images uploaded to this post only.
- Click on the image you want to use as a featured one.
- The other images uploaded to this post will appear in the lightbox.
- Update the post to save the applied changes. Now you have two different images to show in the lightbox.
This tutorial is based on Surfing Responsive WordPress theme.