How to Add Twitter Feed to Widget Area
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to add Twitter feed to widget area.
Adding Twitter Feed
- First, navigate to Twitter publishing page in your browser. Here you can define the preferable type of Twitter feed from the dropdown menu in your browser or type in your Twitter URL address.
- Choose the layout type for the Twitter feed.
- Click on Set Customization Options link to define the number of tweets for displaying and the language to display tweets. Then click on Update button to save the changes.
- Then click on Copy Code button to copy the code to the clipboard.
- Now you need to log in to WordPress Dashboard. Navigate to Appearance > Widgets tab and add a text widget to the widget area where you want to add your Twitter feed.
- Paste the code into the Text widget content area and save the changes. Now you have the Twitter feed on your website’s pages.
This tutorial is based on Furniture WordPress theme.