WordPress is a popular content management system, which allows to install the theme, customize it, and adjust it to your needs.
You need to upload WordPress CMS and install it before installing a template itself. Let’s learn how to upload WordPress to BlueHost server.
- To upload WordPress, first, you have to download it to your personal computer.
- Then unpack it with any archive manager, which supports the .zip format. It can be WinRar, WinZip, Stuffit Expander. Choose the one that is convenient for you.
- Once the archive is unpacked, upload the files to the www or public_html directory.
- To upload files to the server you can use cPanel file manager tool, or do it by the means of FTP client.
How to upload WordPress Using BlueHost cPanel
- Log in to your hosting Control Panel (cPanel).
- Click on Upload button.
- Click on Choose File button and upload the necessary files.
- Unzip them with the Extract button on your cPanel.
- Congratulations! Everything is done.