Here you can view the instruction on how to create database using BlueHost Control Panel.
- Open the Bluehost cPanel frontend page. Click on the MYSQL Wizard icon in the database tools section to create a database.
- Fill in a name of a new database and click the Next Step button.
- Type in a user name and generate a password. You can also use Password Generator to create a valid password.
- Then click on Create User button.We recommend to create a text file and use it to keep username, the database name and the password on your computer.
- Check All Privileges and click Next Step button.
- Your database has been successfully created.