Audio files, playlists and podcasts have become an essential part of blog posts and website’s content, that’s why it is necessary to know how to add audio to the post.
An Audio is an element of website’s content, containing audio information.
From this tutorial you’ll learn about adding audio files to posts.
Adding an Audio
- To add audio files you have to open the post or page and click the Add Media button above the content field.
- Upload or choose from Media Library audio file you want to add and click on Insert into post button.
- You can also add audio and video files using Insert from URL option, which you can find in Add Media block.
- Just insert a link leading to your audio or video file, and click on Insert into post button.
- Your media file will appear in the content field.
This tutorial is based on Monstroid2 Multipurpose WordPress theme.