If you’re using WPML plugin, you might have already noticed that some of the content can be missing when using the second language. From this tutorial you’ll learn how to solve missing content problem when using WPML plugin.
Restoring Missing Content
- First, log in to WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Pages > All Pages tab on the left.
- Here you need to locate the page where some content is missing. Click on Edit option to open it for editing. Find the shortcode responsible for the missing area. You’ll have to duplicate the missing content for this post.
- Locate the tab on the left of the Dashboard from where the content has to be retrieved.
- Switch the Dashboard to the second language (choose the language from the dropdown menu).
- Open the publication you want to duplicate and check Duplicate in the corresponding box.
- Now you have restored the lost content.