This article will show you how to manage a TM About Store Widget in the WooCommerce based templates.
Login to WordPress admin panel, then navigate to the Appearance -> Widgets and Drag and Drop the TM About Store widget from the Available Widgets area to the specific widget area of your website.
This widget is used to add store description and has the following settings:
- Title – the title of the widget
- Content – insert a brief story of your business or any other information of the similar kind
- Automatically add paragraphs – this option adds paragraphs automatically
- Enable button – adds button to the section
- Button url – specify the URL address of the button
- Button text – specify the button text.
When you’re done editing, press the blue Save button and refresh your site to see changes. Thank you for reading this article.