Since Cherry real estate plugin is supposed to display properties together with their prices, it comes with a few options to adjust the way those prices are shown.
- To change the currency symbol or its position, navigate to the Properties > Settings tab in your Dashboard.
- At the very first ‘Main’ tab you will see the currency settings. They are mostly self-explanatory and quite similar to currency options in different e-commerce engines.
- Currency: here you can choose the currency symbol. By default it is set to $.
- Currency Position: this setting defines whether the currency symbol is placed on the left or on the right of the price.
- Thousand Separator: defines the symbol used to separate thousands. By default it is a comma.
- Decimal Separator: separates decimals. By default it is a full stop.
- Number of Decimals: defines how many digits to show after the decimal separator. By default it is set to 2.
Now you know how to manage currency settings in Cherry real estate plugin.