TM Photo Gallery is a great solution for any website type, whether you run a blog, personal portfolio or online store. It has multiple settings to configure galleries according to your needs.
With this WordPress plugin, you can create a gallery with a single click and add it to any post or page of your site.
- When the plugin is installed and activated, you should see the TM Photo Gallery tab in your WordPress admin panel. It has 2 submenus: Media library and Galleries.
- Navigate to TM Photo Gallery > Media library. In this area, you can add photos, create albums with photos, or create a set – mix of photos and albums.
- Use Add a photo/album/set buttons. You will need to provide a title for the new item.
- After creating a new album click on Add photo button to add images to it.
- Repeat steps with sets – you need to create a set, add a set title and then add photos and albums.
- Once your photos are uploaded and categorized, you can create a gallery. Open TM Photo Gallery > Galleries section.
- Press the Add Gallery button and enter the name for a new gallery. Open the gallery and select Sets, Albums, and Photos you want to add.
- In the right sidebar, you can see the files, sets, and albums added to the gallery. You can also delete them from gallery or remove all the images. To delete a single image you need to check it and press Delete or Remove all button.
- To set a cover photo for a gallery you need to hover over an image you want to use as a cover and check it.
- You can also edit the gallery. At the top of the page you can see Several tabs :
- Grid Settings – In this section you can change the grid type of the gallery. In the Properties sidebar, you can change the number of columns for Grid and Masonry layout.
- Display – Display section allows you to adjust meta settings for sets and albums.
- Animation effects – Choose a proper animation effect for your gallery.
- Navigation – Set Filter and Pagination options for the gallery.
- Lightbox settings – In this block, you can adjust the lightbox effects for the gallery.
- To add a gallery you need to navigate to the post or page and press the plugin button. In a popup window, you need to choose a gallery you want to add. After that, a shortcode will be added to the editor. For example, [tm-pg-gallery id=”xxx”][/tm-pg-gallery] where xxx is the id of the displayed gallery. Display, Filters, and Pagination are taken from the settings of the selected gallery.