Maintenance mode allows you to hide your site from visitors while it’s under construction.
- In order to enable Maintenance mode, in your PrestaShop admin panel go to Shop Parameters -> General section:
- Choose the Maintenance tab there. You will see a page with 3 options to manage Maintenance mode:
- Enable shop – enable/disable your site for visitors.
- Maintenance IP – the option allows getting access to the site via certain IPs. You can fill in the IPs of the entrusted people so that they can check the site without having to log in.
- Custom maintenance text – the text, people will see when opening your URL.
- Save the changes.
Hopefully, this tutorial was helpful for you.