To change the footer copyright notification “E-commerce software by PrestaShop TM” that you will get after PrestaShop theme installation, check if you are using JX Mega Layout module.
- In your PrestaShop admin panel go to Modules -> Modules and Services section. Find there JX Mega Layout module and check if it is enabled. Note: if you don’t use JX Mega Layout module, use this tutorial to change footer copyright notification: PrestaShop 1.7.x. How to change footer copyright notification.
- In your PrestaShop admin panel go to International -> Translations section to edit the notification.
- In the Modify Translations section, choose ‘Installed modules translations‘ option for Type of translation. Select the module ‘JX Mega Layout‘ module and choose the language which you will translate to.
- Click the Modify button at the right bottom corner.
- Use Ctrl+ F hotkey (F hotkey for Mac) to find the  %3$s %2$s – Ecommerce software by %1$s [/1] expression. [notice type=”warning”]Note: if you want to save the copyright sign or/and year, add the %copyright% and/or %year% to the translation.
- Change the translation according to your needs and save the changes.
Hopefully, this tutorial was helpful for you.