Logo is placed in the header of a website as it is the most visible place in your store.
Favicon you can see at the left of the web browser’s address bar (in the browser tab, next to the page’s title).
- In your PrestaShop admin panel go to Design -> Theme & Logo section:
- You will see there tree tabs: Logo, Invoice & Emails Logos and Favicon:
- To add a logo to your online shop, choose the Logo tab. For the Header Logo option-click the Add file button and browse your new logo:
- Click the Save button to confirm the action.
- To add a favicon, choose the Favicon tab. For the Favicon option-click the Add file button and browse your new favicon:
- Save the changes, refresh your website.
- Feel free to check the detailed tutorial “How to create a Logo and a Favicon” following this link.
Hopefully, this tutorial was helpful for you.