- First of all, you need to log into your hosting account and go to File manager.
- Click Select all files and then Delete button.
- Click Upload button, and upload the .zip file that you have backed up before. Extract zip file to your root installation folder.
The next step is restoring the database.
- To restore your database, go to phpMyadmin – your database management tool.
- Choose your database. There select all tables and click Drop tables.
- Now click Import tab, browse your database backup in .sql format and click Go to start importing.
- Refresh your website to see that it is fully restored.
Hopefully, this tutorial was helpful for you.