- You need to visit PayPal sign up page and create there an account if you don’t have it yet. You will be asked to enter you email, password and other information, such as address, name, etc.
- After the successful creation of your account, login to it.
- You will see your account page. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner. Click the Upgrade to a Business account link.
- You will see a page to enter your business information. Fill in all of the required information and click the Submit button to confirm the action.
- Now, you have a merchant account. You can manage different settings on your Paypal account.
Hopefully, this tutorial was helpful for you.