To start working with Magento you need to upload files to your hosting server. This can be done using your hosting file manager.
1. Log into cPanel and navigate to the Files section. Click on the File Manager icon.
2. Navigate to the Magento root directory.
Click on the Go button.
3. Tap Upload icon.
4. Click on the Browse button.
5. Make sure you’ve set the correct permissions type. The permissions should be CHMOD 755 or 777, depending on your server configuration.
6. Find the fullpackage.zip file on you computer and upload it to your server.
7. Once the process is completed press on the Go Back to link.
10. Then press the Close button and Reload the File Manager page.
[button text=”Back” link=”https://zemez.io/magento/support/knowledge-base/access-the-database/” type=”primary”][button text=”Next” link=”https://zemez.io/magento/support/knowledge-base/magento-installation/” type=”primary”]