Here you can find the instructions on how to create CMS block and Widget.
In order to add CMS block and Widget to the page, perform the following steps:
- Login to your Magento Admin Panel.
How to create CMS blocks
- Navigate to Content > Blocks section.
- Click Add block button on the right.
- Enter the name, identifier, choose the Store view where you want the static block to display and enter the content of the static block (Full HTML support is provided).
➤ Example of the Footer column content block:
- Save the block.
See the tutorial on How to add CMS Static Block.
How to create Widgets
- Navigate to Content > Widgets
- Click on the Add widget button.
- Select the type of the widget and theme. Click on the Continue button.
- After that, you can set a Title and Store View for the widget.
- You can also select a layout for the widget. Click on a Save button.
See the tutorial on How to add new Widget.