Our support team is ready to present you a new tutorial that will become an indispensable guide on how to integrate an email template to Mailchimp. Making a relationship with prospective customers through email marketing can be a little bit problematic task. If you want a better result, take better actions. You can improve the the outcomes of your online marketing campaign with Newsletter & Email Templates.
- Zip the content of “newsletter\mailchimp” folder which you can find inside of your template package.
- Log into http://mailchimp.com/ website.
- Go to the Templates tab. Click on ‘Create new template’.
- Navigate to the Code your own tab and select Import Zip file.
- Enter the template name, select .zip file which you have created in template package and click an Upload button.
- Make sure to click the Save button.
That’s all, now you know the way to integrate e-mail template to MailChimp.