In this article, we are going to review the top WordPress plugins for business websites. Below we compiled a list of some of the best free and paid plugins available.
WordPress Plugins for Business Websites
WordPress has certainly come a long way since the day it was released. It is the world’s most popular and widely used content management system that powers 43.3% of all websites across the Internet. Simply put, WordPress powers more than 1/3rd of the web.
Many people believe that WordPress isn’t powerful enough or designed for building web apps, despite the fact we’ve been building web apps with WordPress for many years and know that scalable applications are absolutely possible. Over 55,000 plugins on the WordPress plugin directory and so many other plugins are added daily when it comes to plugins. So, in this blog post, we’ve rounded up the best WordPress plugins in 2022, which are necessities for any business website made out of WordPress. So, let’s get started.
BookingPress is a feature-rich and powerful booking plugin for WordPress. It offers an extensive range of options that allow you to provide your customers with a flexible booking experience and gives you superior control over the entire appointment booking process. Whether it’s setting custom schedules, managing bookings and payments, or automating reminders and confirmations, BookingPress has got you covered.
BookingPress is the only plugin that gives 33+ premium add-ons completely free at just a single price. So, you do not worry about spending an extra amount on buying add-ons. No coding or design experience is required to use the BookingPress Plugin for your website.
BookingPress offers a comprehensive online appointment booking system with customizable settings. It benefits both large corporations and individual service providers by maximizing online appointment bookings and streamlining the booking process.
- 33+ Premium add-ons are completely FREE to use.
- 15+ new online payment gateways integration FREE to use (PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, Razorpay, Worldpay, Paystack, PayUMoney, Mollie, PayPal Pro, PayFast, Authorize.net, 2Checkout, PagSeguro, Square, Worldpay, Skrill, WooCommerce, etc.).
- Custom booking fields with conditional hide/show.
- Fully customizable booking forms and customer panel.
- Cart facility for multi-booking.
- Fully customizable Appointment Booking Plugin.
- Advanced reports and analysis.
- WhatsApp, SMS & Email notifications.
- Invoicing feature with pdf support.
- Google & Outlook calendar integrations.
- Advanced staff dashboard for staff members.
- 24/7 Customer support.
- In-built add-on support (no need to spend extra money on buying add-ons).
- Award-winning responsive design for frontend and backend.
- Google, Apple, & Outlook calendar integrations.
- Adaptable according to your needs.
- BookingPress free Version has limited features.
BookingPress Pricing plans start from just $69/year.
Each website requires a contact form, making it easier for your users to connect with you. So, WPForms must be your first choice. Markedly, it is one of the most user-friendly contact form plugins for WordPress.
- This plugin comes with a drag & drop online form builder that enables users to create contact forms, emails, subscription forms, online order forms, surveys, and payment forms.
- This WordPress plugin can be integrated with all popular marketing and payment platforms. It makes it convenient for users to build powerful forms for your business website.
- Other features are conversational forms, form landing pages, user journey tracking, geolocation tracking, custom login forms, form abandonment, etc.
- WP also has 300+ pre-built form templates to make your life easier.
- WP Forms integrates with all popular marketing and payment platforms so that you can build powerful forms in less than 5 minutes.
- Fast & GDPR friendly.
- Easy to customize.
- Adaptable according to your needs.
- The free version has limited features.
Price: the basic plan is $39.50 per year.
3. All in One SEO (AIOSEO)
The All in One SEO pack is a powerful plugin that enables users to optimize your website for search engines quickly. This is a bright representative of WordPress plugins for business that uses Open Source Semantic Code and offers a strong foundation for SEO best practices. So whether you are a first-time learner or an experienced one, you can use it to enhance your SEO efforts. Every new release brings new enhancements, valuable features, and better speed. All you need to do is go ahead and grab it since it is easy and free.
- Recognized as one of the most popular plugins, All in One SEO helps add SEO titles, meta descriptions, and keywords, generate XML sitemaps, and connect the website to Google Search Console. Plus, it helps to optimize it for social media as well.
- Its pro version includes more powerful features like WooCommerce SEO, local SEO, smart schema, video sitemap, a news sitemap, smart redirection manager, ability to detect and fix 404 errors, and advanced breadcrumbs.
- WooCommerce & Schema ready.
- Includes both versions i.e. premium and free.
- It is translation ready.
- Users do not need to have coding expertise.
- The free version has limited features.
- Both features and functionalities of the premium version do not justify the price.
Price: the plan starts at $49.50 per year.
4. Yoast SEO
Whether you have a business website or a non-profit website, Yoast SEO will be the best choice for your business’s website. The SEO by this plugin helps your webpage rank at the top level of the SERPs, which surely ensures organic traffic to your website.
The prominent features:
Yoast SEO plugin automatically creates sitemaps for your website. It also guides you to give appropriate meta descriptions, add focus keywords, alter text for images, edit URLs or slugs, etc.
- It’s an easy and accessible tool.
- It works as an SEO proofreader.
- This plugin prevents your RSS feed from content scrapers.
- It’s not good at understanding the intent.
- It can waste users’ time searching.
Pricing: $99 per year.
5. Support Genix – WordPress Support Ticket Plugin
With Support Genix, you can transform your customer service experience right from your WordPress dashboard. This exclusive WordPress support ticket plugin offers a robust ticketing system for businesses requiring comprehensive customer service solutions to streamline and optimize ticket management. Keep up with growth and demand by managing an unlimited number of support tickets, agents, and users – all from one place.
Plus, with the transfer feature, companies can seamlessly move issues between departments or teams when needed – allowing all requests to be managed in one place.
- Get unlimited tickets, agents, and users to keep up with customer inquiries in one central location.
- Streamline your customer support process with an advanced email piping feature. The email piping feature allows you to automatically import emails for an email address into the support ticket system.
- SupportGenix seamlessly integrates with WooCommerce, allowing customers to quickly and safely verify their order IDs in a smooth process.
- With Support Genix, take back the power of time management! This ticketing system plugin gives you ultimate control over your customer support tickets – create them on behalf of users, assign them to team members, and transfer them between departments with ease.
- Easy-to-use platform
- Improve the customer support process
- Integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce
- Excellent customer support and documentation
- Both Premium and free versions are available
- Offering unlimited Tickets, Customers, and agents at an affordable price
- Support Genix doesn’t connect to social media, but their WhatsApp integrations are coming soon. Support agents will receive a notification via WhatsApp every time they have a support request come in.
- Currently does not offer a mobile app option for customer support.
SupportGenix has two versions- the Free version and the Pro. The Pro version packages start at only $39/year giving users access to unlimited tickets, users and business email piping along with 1-Year of updates & support all included!
It’s considered one of the top WordPress plugins for businesses due to the fact that OptinMonster is recognized as one of the best conversion rate optimization software in the market. Moreover, it enables users to convert website visitors into email subscribers and customers. To put it simply, with the OptinMonster plug-in, users will be able to get more sales.
- It embraces tons of high-converting templates to create WordPress popups, slide-ins, announcement bars, gamified spin-a-wheel, and full-screen welcome mats to capture users’ attention.
- Each campaign template can be easily customized by its drag-and-drop builder functionality.
- The free version is available.
- Personalized & User friendly.
- It offers mobile-friendly pop-ups and comes with geolocation targeting.
- It lacks official integration with SendGrid marketing campaigns.
Pricing: the basic plan starts at $9 per month.
7. WP Paint
This WordPress plugin allows users to edit their existing images or create new ones. WP Paint is useful for bloggers who want to add photos. It also supports layers and can erase the background from an image.
- It comes with the benefit of a few plugins, which load quickly since it uses HTML5 technology, making it much faster.
- Convenient to use.
- It comes with simple editing tools.
- With the help of this tool, users can apply gradient colors to images.
- Its magic wand tool allows users to create custom stickers.
- It does not offer flipping and zooming functionalities.
Pricing: the plan starts at $39.99.
This WordPress plugin makes a big difference when it comes to saving costs on processing users’ comments on the website. This spam protection plugin is best-suited for those users who do not have time to sort through when they have real clients and potential customers to serve.
- It automatically checks and filters out the comments that appear spam.
- Moderators can see the number of approved comments for each user.
- Easy to use.
- It works with many comment forms, such as Contact Form 7.
- It does not include multiple purchase offers.
- For commercial websites, it is not free of cost.
Bonus tool – WP User Frontend (Freemium)
This is another one of the best plugin gen. With this tool, users can enhance their business’ websites’ security. If users manage their websites with their teammates, they need access to them, and it is easy to use.
- This plugin allows users to give other team members access to do whatever they want from the front-end rather than the backend.
- It has several features such as user role-based content restriction, event registration form, profile builder, and a contact form.
- User-friendly interface.
- It comes with several free features.
- Flexibility for admins.
- The file uploading function is not available in its free version.
Best WordPress Plugins for Business Conclusion
We hope you have discovered some useful WordPress plugins for business currently available in the market, both free and paid. The perfect blend of plugins and tools can significantly help your business grow. These plugins are essentially necessary for transforming your online presence and pursuits. They do not make most of your work more accessible, but it also reduces the manual workload.
Feel free to check the ZeGuten Gutenberg plugin – a premium collection of Gutenberg blocks, which can be used by both code geeks and non-professionals. It suits perfectly business websites.
Maybe you have a favorite WordPress plugin for a business website that we have not listed. Or the best one that you have used before. Please let us know in the comments below. Also, don’t hesitate to share your thoughts and opinions with us.