Social Media Follow Power Builder Module
If you need to bring your social links to your website’s page, you can use Social Media Follow module for this purpose. It will help you create new social links with matching icons.
From this tutorial you’ll learn about Power Builder Social Media Follow module settings, and how to add social networks to the module.
Power Builder Social Media Follow Module Settings
- To define a new social network click on Add Social Network button. After that, you’ll be redirected to Social Network Settings window.
- Define Social Network Label in the required field.
- Choose the icon that will be used for the network.
- Input the URL link leading to your account in this network.
- Set the icon color using color picker tool.
- Select the icon background color, that will be shown in the background of the social network icon.
- Choose the icon hover color, that will be displayed when putting a mouse cursor to the icon.
- Define the hover background color, that will be displayed when putting a mouse cursor to the icon.
- Choose the proper link shape, that will be displayed by the module. It can be either rounded rectangle shape, or circle shape.
- Define where the URL link will open.
- Enable or disable Follow button for the module.
This tutorial is based on Surfing Responsive WordPress theme.