How to Solve Editing Header Section Issue in Elementor
Sometimes when you need to edit a header section on the page built with Elementor live page builder, the section options panel disappears on hover, when you’re attempting to place your mouse cursor on it. From this tutorial you’ll learn how to solve this problem, we’ll show how to edit header section with Elementor.
Editing Header Section with Elementor
- If you’re facing this problem, please, return to the Dashboard. Click Go to Dashboard. Then navigate to Pages > All Pages tab on the left.
- Here click Edit to edit the page where you’re having problems with the header.
- Scroll the page down to see Page settings block. Here switch to Header Style settings.
- Select Disable option in Header Overlay menu. Then update the page and click Edit with Elementor button.
- As you can see, the problem is solved, and you can continue editing the section!