How to Select Cherry Services Archive Page and Change Slug for It and Single Services Pages
Сherry services posts are added via Cherry Services List plugin. In this tutorial, we will show you how to select a Services archive page instead of a default one and change the slug for it.
Default Services page is usually a system archive page that displays all the services posts. It has the “services” slug and single services posts have “cherry-services” slug in their URLs by default. In order to change it, please, follow the steps listed below:
- Navigate to the Pages section in your admin panel and click on Add new.
- Create a new page with your own title, for example, “Services”.
- Open the Services > Settings section in your WordPress Dashboard. Look for the first drop-down, named as “Select Services archive page” and choose the page you just created.
- Your services page and single services posts have slug “services” now that matches the archive page title. To edit it, please, navigate to Pages > Services and click on Edit button next to the permalink. Edit the slug and update the page. Both archive page and single services page should have a new slug in the URL now.
- It is important to update permalinks structure each time you make any changes to slugs. Navigate to Settings > Permalinks in admin panel and click on Save there.