How to Replace Background Image Using Customizer
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to replace background image using Customizer, and apply your custom background instead of the default one.
- First, log in to WordPress Dashboard. Navigate to the Appearance tab in the left column, Customize sub menu.
- Customizer page will open. Here you need to find Background Image tab in the left column.
- Click on Select Image button to upload an image to use it as a background, of define the one from the Media Library.
- When the image is uploaded, you will have access to the image preset options, image position and image size options. To learn more about how you can customize background feel free to read Background Changes tutorial.
- Don’t forget to save the changes when you’re finished with background customization. Click on Save and Publish button.
This tutorial is based on Emanuella Dance School Responsive WordPress theme.