How to Remove Content from WordPress Website
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to remove content from website using WordPress Reset Plugin.
- First, log in to WordPress Dashboard (Administration panel). Locate Plugins > Add New tab on the left of the Dashboard.
- Here you need to install WordPress Reset plugin. If you don’t know how to install plugins, please, proceed to reading Manual Plugins Installation tutorial.
- Now navigate to Tools tab and locate Reset option. Click it to navigate to plugin interface.
- You need to type in reset in the required field and click on Reset button.
- Now your website is clear from all content.
This tutorial is based on LifeisWild Wild Life WordPress theme.