How to Change Footer Widgets Columns Number
This tutorial shows how to change footer widgets columns number.
You may need to change the number of columns in the following cases.
- You have removed one of the footer widgets and would like to center footer content now.
- You would like to have several rows with widgets.
- In order to change the amount of columns you should navigate to Appearance > Customize section in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Access the Footer tab and check for the Footer styles.
- Change the Widget Area Columns option value and save your edits using Save & Publish button.
- You’ve changed the footer widget columns number in your theme.