How to Clear Cache Saved with WP Super Cache Plugin
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to clear cache saved with WP Super Cache plugin.
- First, let’s log in to WordPress Dashboard (Administration panel). Locate Plugin > Installed Plugins tab on the left and navigate to WP Super Cache plugin. Click Settings link to open its settings.
- The plugin has to be enabled for you to make changes in its settings. Please, activate WP Super Cache before applying changes to plugin settings.
- Now locate Easy tab and click Delete Cache to remove all the stored cache.
- Navigate to the Content tab, where you need to click Delete Expired button.
- Now you can deactivate and delete WP Super Cache plugin from Plugins tab.
This tutorial is based on Car Dealer Responsive WordPress theme.