How to Change WordPress Login Page Logo
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to change WordPress login page logo from default to the custom one.
Changing WordPress Login Page Logo
- Log in to the hosting server cPanel file manager. Here locate your theme folder. Open it.
- Navigate to wp-content/themes/theme-name folder. Here you need to edit functions.php file. Click on Edit to make changes in the file.
- Add the following lines of code to it and save the file.
- The next step is to upload logo_admin.png file containing your custom logo to the /wp-content/themes/theme-name/assets/images/ folder.
- As a result, you’ll be able to see a custom logo when entering WordPress Dashboard.