How to Add Special Characters to Content
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to add special characters to your post content area using standard WordPress visual content editor.
Addings Special Characters
- First, navigate to Posts > Add New tab on the left of the Dashboard. Post editor page will open.
- You need to switch from Text to Visual mode. Here in the toolbar locate Toolbar Toggle button. Click on it to see the additional tools.
- Click on the Special Character button to access the list of special characters you can add to your post content.
- Select the character you want to add. It will appear in the content field.
- If you’re using Text mode, you can as well add special characters using HTML code substitutes. Here you can find the short list of the substitutes for the special characters. Add the corresponding code to the content field using Text mode to add the character you need.
This tutorial is based on LifeisWild Wild Life WordPress theme.