How to Add Google Chart to Posts, Pages and Widgets
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to add Google Chart to posts, pages and widgets.
Addings Google Chart to Posts
- Navigate to Google Spreadsheet and add a chart.
- Locate Chart menu in the top right corner of the spreadsheet and select publish Chart option.
- Publish the chart and in a new window with HTML script choose Embed tab.
- Copy the script and paste it into your page, post or widget content area using WordPress Dashboard.Make sure to add the script in the Text mode, by switching to Text tab of the content editor window.
- Now you have a chart on your website’s page.
This tutorial is based on TechnoFix Tech Repair Company Responsive WordPress theme.