Sometimes general settings of the module are not enough to adjust its appearance to the whole page’s style. That’s where advanced settings come in handy.
From this tutorial, you’ll learn about managing Circle Counter module advanced settings.
Circle Counter Module Advanced Settings
- Circle Color — here you can define a custom circle color.
- Color Opacity — here you can set the transparency value for the circle element.
- Title Font — in this block you can define the font for the module’s title.
- Font Size — the option sets the value of title font size.
- Title Text Color — here you can define the text color of the module title.
- Letter Spacing — here you can set the letter spacing for the title of this module.
- Line Height — in this field you need to define the line height of the module title.
- Number Font — in this block you can set the font to use in for the numbers in the Circle Counter.
- Font Size — define the size of the numbers in the counter.
- Text Color — define the custom color in which you want to display numbers.
- Letter Spacing — here you can set the spacing for numbers.