From this tutorial you’ll learn about managing customers in Restaurant Menu plugin.
Editing Customers Information in Restaurant Menu
- To view the list of customers you need to navigate to Restaurant Menu > Customers tab on the left of the Dashboard.
- Here you can see the customers that made orders.
You can learn the customer’s name, email, phone, the number of purchases, the amount of spent money and the date when the customer was created.
- Hover on one of them to see Edit / Trash options. Click Edit to edit customer information.
- Here you can specify the email, the customer’s full name, the phone number and user ID.
- Click Update customer to save the changes.
This tutorial is based on Restaurant WordPress theme.