From this tutorial you’ll learn about creating database using SiteGround server control panel.
Creating Database Using SiteGround Server Control Panel
- Open the SiteGround cPanel frontend page. Click the MySQL Database Wizard icon in the Database tools section.
- Name the new database and click Next Step button.
- Enter user’s name and generate a password. You can also click Password Generator button to create a valid password. Then click Create User button.
- Before adding a user to your database, we recommend to create a text file and save the username, the database name and the password there to have access to them from your computer. At this step, you need to add a user to your database. Check All Privileges and click Next Step button.
- You have successfully created a new database. You can proceed with WordPress engine installation.