From this tutorial you’ll learn how to change Footer copyright text and where to customize Footer.
Changing Footer Copyright Text
- First, let’s log in to WordPress Dashboard (Administration panel).
Navigate to Appearance > Customize tab in the left column of the Dashboard to access Customizer page.
- Locate Footer section.
- %%site-name%% – add this variable to display your site name in the footer area;
- %%date%% – displays the current date;
- %%year%% – displays the year in the footer area.
- Click on Save and Publish button to save the changes.
To learn about Footer styles and customization in details, please, feel free to read Customizer. Footer Section tutorial.