In order to install the theme, you need to perform these simple steps.
- Download and unzip the template package on your computer.
- Register your account at shopify.com
- If you are already registered, log into your account by adding /admin to your domain name in the browser address bar, and then entering your email and password.
- Navigate to Online store ⇒ Themes in the Shopify admin panel.
- Click Upload a theme button in the upper right corner.
- Click Browse in the pop-up window and open the template folder on your computer.
- Select theme###.zip file.
- Click the Upload button. In a few seconds, the new theme will show up in the list of themes, available for your online store.
- The last step is activating the theme by pressing the Publish theme button next to your new theme.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed Shopify theme.
Now it is ready to work. You can open your online store in the browser and check how it looks.